Dry Town Gin is crafted in Colorado and made with 10 botanicals through an 18-hour soak and vapor extraction. This process brings out the best of each botanical and creates a distinctively refreshing herbal, piney and citrus flavor.
- Colorado-grown sage, along with lemongrass and French verveine provide a fruit-forward flavor
- Fresh, sliced oranges smooth out the mouthfeel
- Fresh lime peel adds a clean punch of citrus to brighten the gin
- Fresh ginger acts as a sweet backbone, while black pepper adds balance with a hint of spice
- Additional botanicals that round out the flavor profile include juniper, orris root, and angelica root