Lapostolle 2016 Grand Selection Chardonnay, Chile
Lapostolle 2016 Grand Selection Chardonnay, Chile

Lapostolle 2016 Grand Selection Chardonnay, Chile

$12.99

The nose has a profile of pineapple, green apple and lemongrass. The palate has refreshing acidity, a slight creamy texture from the little bit of oak with a touch of minerality adding a complex long finish

+ -
Add to cart
Article number: 088110821012
Availability: In stock

This aromatic chardonnay is created by pulling grapes from a region that has mild temperatures all year around which lends to a slow ripening process. The winemaking also plays a key role in the flavor profile, 80% of the juice sees stainless steel aging and the remaining 20% is fermented in French oak barrels. The nose has a profile of pineapple, green apple and lemongrass. The palate has refreshing acidity, a slight creamy texture from the little bit of oak with a touch of minerality adding a complex long finish.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add to wishlist / Add to comparison

The Wine Country

  • Southern California's Favorite Destination for Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, Craft Beer, Gourmet Foods, Wine Accessories & Gift Baskets
  • (562)-597-8303
Copyright 2020 The Wine Country
Credit Card