Quinta De Saes 2013 Dao Estagio Prolongado Reserva, Portugal Quinta De Saes 2013 Dao Estagio Prolongado Reserva, Portugal
Quinta De Saes 2013 Dao Estagio Prolongado Reserva, Portugal Quinta De Saes 2013 Dao Estagio Prolongado Reserva, Portugal

Quinta De Saes 2013 Dao Estagio Prolongado Reserva, Portugal

$19.99
+ -
Add to cart
Article number: 20896
Availability: In stock
Unit price: $0.00 /

Winemaker Alvaro Castro is known as the leading producer in the Dao region using both modern and traditional methods but always using traditional grapes. 65% of the grapes for this wine come from a field blend vineyard of around fifty old vine varietals with the remaining 35% being a blend of touriga nacional and tinta roriz (tempranillo.)  This is a juicy, yet bright, medium bodied red with lots of character and earthiness.  Great with roasted chicken or pork and even salmon.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add to wishlist / Add to comparison

The Wine Country

  • Southern California's Favorite Destination for Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, Craft Beer, Gourmet Foods, Wine Accessories & Gift Baskets
  • (562)-597-8303
Copyright 2018 The Wine Country
Credit Card