Share
Share this product
Add your review
Review Copalli White Rum

Copalli White Rum

$29.99
($29.99 Incl. tax)
in stock
Made with Organic sugar cane that is grown 2 miles from the distillery, Copalli is all about sustainability from using captured rain water as their water source to purchasing 100s of acres of land to protect the forest around them.
Description

75% of this Rum is made in a Column still while the other 25% is made in a Pot still. The use of the Pot Still is to give the Belize distillate a little bit more roundness and it shows. A nice coating mouthfeel pours over your taste buds while traditional Agricole style Rum herbal "funkiness" brings an earthiness to the spirit. A light vegetal note with hints of minerality as well add to the depth of this unaged Rum. This would be a great Rum for any cocktail requiring a White Rum, but also thanks to the mouthfeel and layers of flavors, you can also enjoy it on the rocks. 

The Wine Country.
  • productpage_usp_1_title
    productpage_usp_1_text
  • productpage_usp_2_title
    productpage_usp_2_text
  • productpage_usp_3_title
    productpage_usp_3_text
  • productpage_usp_4_title
    productpage_usp_4_text