Kumusha 2020 Cabernet Sauvignon & Cinsault Western Cape, South Africa
Kumusha 2020 Cabernet Sauvignon & Cinsault Western Cape, South Africa

Kumusha 2020 Cabernet Sauvignon & Cinsault Western Cape, South Africa

$18.99

The Cabernet (75% of the blend) spends 9 months in French Oak, while the Cinsault (the other 25%) rest in stainless steel. Blended together after aging, creates a great combination of dark fruit and floralness that helps this Natural wine from South Afric

+ -
Add to cart

What a playful Cabernet and Cinsault blend this is! The nose gives you a combination of dark roasted fruit and rose petals. On the taste, the roasted fruit becomes a little more distinctive becoming dried plums and black cherries. Along with the light tannins, there is a savory, black olive, characteristic that brings a balance to this wine like Luke Skywalker did the Force.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add to wishlist / Add to compare

The Wine Country

  • Southern California's Favorite Destination for Fine Wine, Natural Wines Artisan Spirits, Craft Beer, Gourmet Foods, Wine Accessories & Gift Baskets
  • (800) 505-5564 (562)-597-8303
Copyright 2021 The Wine Country
Credit Card